Eat Drink Boulder is a writers collective offering news, views and information about Boulder’s booming food and drink scene. With great local markets, new restaurants every month, and award-winning chefs and mixologists, the Boulder community offers a cornucopia of goods and happenings to stimulate our palates, our minds, our hearts and our souls.
EDB writers all bring a level of expertise to their work, either in their subject area (e.g. bourbon or French cooking) or in the art and craft of journalism. All our writers could be running their own blogs (and some do), but each is invested in this collective venture, which is our local experiment in creating an enjoyable blog meal from the ingredients of our multiple distinct voices. We hope you taste, enjoy, and come back often.
If you would like to keep up to date with EDB, please consider one of the following:
- Subscribe via email in the upper right corner to receive synopses of new articles.
- Follow us on Twitter (@EatDrinkBoulder) or Facebook.
For Local Food and Drink Businesses
If you are a restauranteur, brewery, winery, food producer, etc with something to share, we would love to work with you in the following ways:
- Send us a note and we’ll put your story out for assignment. The stories must involve Boulder County.
- No one involved in EDB receives any direct compensation. However, writers are often comp’ed in goods and services when they attend a promotional event or visit a new restaurant or brewery at the request of the establishment These are always announced in our articles.
- Tweet using the hashtag #EatDrinkBoulder and you will automatically show up on our home page list of Tweets.
Write for Us
We do not take guest posts. We are always looking for new writers.