OpenTable has published their “2012 Diners’ Choice” award winners for the top 100 restaurants for service, and Frasca Food and Wine has earned a top spot! The list took into account the opinion of almost 5 million diners’ reviews of over 12,000 restaurants across the nation. Check out OpenTable’s full list here. Congrats Frasca!
Frasca’s Great Service Recognized
Christy Mercer March 1, 2012
Share this Article
About Christy MercerChristy Mercer moved to Colorado from her native state of Oregon six years ago, and has spent her time here exploring Boulder's culinary offerings and taking advantage the many great outdoor activities the area has to offer. She has a background in journalism and working in web start-ups, and while not working, enjoys traveling, tasting new food, running, and baking.
- EDB Spirit Awards of GABF 2015 – Now with BEER GEEKS!
- Boulder breweries dominate at GABF Pro-Am Competition
- Lafayette’s Liquid Mechanics’ CEO talks GABF medal and more
- Longmont’s Left Hand claims 3 of 8 GABF medals in Boulder County
- Upslope announces plans for S’PARK brewery and restaurant in Boulder